Presentation of the "Wines for the Vienna Opera Ball 2011"
Already for the 11th time the wines of WINZER KREMS will be part of the Vienna Opera Ball.
The qualities have been presented to the public on January 25th, 2012 at the “Raiffeisenforum Wien”. This year also a “Gemischter Satz” vintage 2011 from Mr. Hans Schmid of the Vienna winery “Mayer am Pfarrplatz” in Vienna will be shown as a “guest wine” there.
The wines of WINZER KREMS at the Vienna Opera Ball 2012 are:
- Kremser Goldberg Grüner Veltliner 2011
- Gelber Muskateller "Kellermeister Privat" 2011
- Kremser Kremsleiten Riesling 2010
- Sankt Laurent "Kellermeister Privat" 2010
- Glatt & Verkehrt Blauer Zweigelt Barrique 2009
- TBA Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese 2009
The Kremser wine book author and journalist Mr. Bernulf Buckner presented the wines to the Raiffeisen Advocate-General Dr. Christian Konrad, Governor of Lower Austria Dr. Erwin Pröll, Director of the State Opera Dominique Meyer and the attended reporters.